International calls for transparent rates

ViMo – make your costs transparent 
 
Do you have to pay a lot for phone calls and only get notified

about your expenses at the end of the month? 

Leyla Celik tells you how to make phone calls inexpensively and 

transparently with ViMo. 


Expensive calls abroad – are they really necessary?  My husband, my children and I have been living in Austria for over 10 years now. My parents and the rest of our family still lives in Alanya, Turkey. My family is extremely important to me and that is why we try to call each other as often as possible,” Leyla tells us. During those calls she frequently forgets to watch out for the costs, which recently resulted in a negative surprise at the end of the month. “When I’m on the phone I forget everything around me. In that moment it’s like all the physical distance between us just disappears. It feels like they are right next to me. Two months ago, when I had to pay a phone bill of over 150€, I knew something needed to change.  




Cheap and transparent – ViMo 

I started to look out for inexpensive alternatives to high phone call charges, but I couldn’t find any. After further research I suddenly found the solution – ViMo. This calling app promised me everything that I’ve been searching for.” After Leyla installed the calling app, she simply picked a Turkish number. “This second phone number enables me to receive phone calls at anytimeWhen I’m being called from Turkey I don’t even pay for it. There is also the possibility of calling via WIFI when both of us are online. When I call someone in Turkey, not only do I pay very little but also I am immediately informed about my costs.  

2 numbers – 1 SIM card 

 While most of the times you can have a second number when using a second SIM card, it is different with ViMo. Through ViMo Leyla got her second Turkish number very quickly and inexpensively. “I was surprised about how fast and easy I was able to activate ViMo on my phone. Simply install the app – and that’s it, there is no need for an additional SIM card,” she says, recognizably relieved 
Everyone who needs an international telephone number like Leyla can convince themselves of ViMo with a 7-days trial subscription To read more experience reports on ViMo click here…  



Comments

  1. Cebod Telecom providing VOIP phone service with Free Phones.
    Free Phone System. Free Number Porting. Free One Month Trial
    with Money Back Guarantee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 9#

What is ViMo?

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 7#