International calls for travelers

ViMo – a good way to travel 
 Business people who travel a lot need to communicate with each other on a daily basis. The process of handling multiple phone numbers can lead to difficulties and problems. But what can be done to make calling someone as efficient as possible? John tells us how ViMo improved his workflow and why the calling app has became indispensable to him.  


 
ViMo provides you with an international number 
 John usually has a very exhausting week. He spends most of his time travelling from one business appointment to another. “Actually, I am constantly on the go. Because of my great number of international business relationships I have to be on call at any time. Sometimes it is very difficult. In the past I had been forced many times to use multiple different phones at the same time. But when I discovered ViMo a lot of things have changed for the better,” he tells us. John installed the calling app and was able to instantly choose the international calling number of his target country. “The best part of it – ever since then I only have one phone with several phone numbers without needing multiple SIM cards. 

Making transparent calls for free with ViMo 
 ViMo allowed me to gain even more customers. I am always on call when I wish to be, with or without the internet connection. Several of my business partners are also amazed by the app and downloaded ViMo. Now I can talk to them on the phone completely free,” John explains us. Travelling and saving money has never been this easy for John. Every call is documented precisely in order for John to always be up to date about his costs. “I am happy that my costs are transparentDue to the improvement of my workflowmy business grows even faster.” 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 9#

What is ViMo?

Thank you, ViMo! - short stories series 7#